Paid To Popup Latest Home Design: De-accessioning

De-accessioning

Yep, it’s that time again. I am de-accessioning. I love that word… dee-ak-sesh-uhn - to sell from a collection, especially with a view to acquiring funds for the purchase of other works. Hmmm. Sounds exactly like what I am doing.780bookshelfEven though I’ve only lived in my house for a few short years, it’s filled with things I’ve collected, but no longer want or need. 3-9 027So, over the next four or five weeks, I am going to be adding a lot of things to my Etsy shop. There will be great bargains on books, china, silver, french ivory cutlery, fabrics, pillows and a lot more! Let me know if there’s anything you’ve seen in my posts that you’re interested in.Connor-for-Sun copy Let’s make a deal!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 , , , , 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment