Paid To Popup Latest Home Design: Rain, Rain Go Away!

Rain, Rain Go Away!

We’ve had inches of rain here today, and all of my pots with the wee-est peeks of herbs poking out of them are submerged.

It was a day for this:barbour stockman's coat My long Barbour Stockman’s coat with all sorts of snaps, straps and flaps. It does keep me dry, even though it weighs a good five lbs.

My Blunnie boots, which keep my feet really dry.blunnie boots I do love my tall black boots, but not in this weather.

A great umbrella. This one is from J. Peterman, and I just saw it in their catalogue. umbrella 1I have a gorgeous red umbrella with the most interesting architecture, but surely it wasn’t meant for a day like today!

The entire outfit was topped off with an old Mt. Gay Rum hat from some long ago regatta. mt. gay hat Uh… not this one.

I hope the sun is shining where you are!

Thursday, March 10, 2011 , 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment